RK Audiology’s Infection Control Policies
Keeping RK Clients and Staff Safe
Our RK team has your health and safety in mind and we will continue to keep you informed on our current policies and updates to our procedures. We follow the latest CDC Infection Control Policies (updated 2/10/2021).
- We continue to have curbside, telehealth and phone appointment options available. Schedule online or give us a call (512) 704-7447.
- In-office appointments are scheduled with time in between clients to allow staff to disinfect the clinic.
- Client paperwork will be sent to you ahead of time to fill out and return. This avoids in-office paperwork and reduces time in our waiting room.
- When you arrive, please give our office a call or text (512) 704-7447. We ask you to wait in your vehicle or outside until we are ready to see you. We will text or call you when ready.
- A face mask is required, and all staff wear a mask. Our staff also wear gloves during any direct patient contact.
- Removal of masks — if needed for clients with profound hearing loss or other communication challenges — will be done at a safe distance. We also have clear mask options and clear face shields.
- Curbside services are available for pickups and hearing aid repairs.
- RK has a an online shop! Visit https://shop.rkaudiology.com for your supply orders and we will ship to your door. If you need something that isn’t available in our shop, give us a call (512) 704-7447 and we will order and mail to you.